Making a booking
- The tour price is quoted using Casa Particulares (Cuban B&B’s). If you would like to upgrade to hotel accommodation, just let us know
- Please make sure you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions
- To book the tour, please enquire using the button above
- Once we have received your enquiry, we will use our best endeavours to submit a quote to you by email within 24 hours. Once we have your confirmation by email that you accept the quote, we will confirm the booking details including any optional extras that you have requested.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the quoted price must be paid by no later than 5 days after the day on which we have advised you that your booking is confirmed
- We accept payment by credit card or bank transfer
- If you would prefer to book through a travel agent, just get them to contact us directly
About the location payment
For the tours we run in Cuba, we ask that a ‘on location payment’ is made to your tour guide at the beginning of your tour in Cuba. The 'on location' payment is not compulsory and you can pay the full amount of the tour by credit card or bank transfer if you prefer (remember 1USD = 1CUC) . These payments act as a safety blanket for our clients, help ensure our tours run to schedule and keep our prices very competitive.