- Supporting and working directly with Cuban businesses, services and individuals.
- Sourcing supplies and equipment in Cuba.
- Working with, supporting and involving Cuban people
- Consulting with and treating our travellers, local communities and businesses in a fair and just manner.
- Working with other partners who are focused on giving back to the community
- Having our travellers stay at Casa Particulares (small family run home-stays)
- Being efficient in our use of natural resources.
- Minimising environmental damage for items that can carry a negative impact (see our environmental code of conduct).
- Leaving accommodation sites in better condition than we find them.
- Running group tours that are small, helping minimise cultural and environmental impact and allowing for a more enriched travel experience.
- Following Cuban government and local council recommendations for preserving flora and fauna.
- Working with like-minded companies who share our passion for travel, the environment and ethical travel in Cuba.
It is important to us that Locally Sourced leads by example in the area of responsible travel in Cuba. We use every available opportunity to remind our staff of the importance of the need to reduce, re-use and recycle. All of our guides are aware of our responsible tourism objectives and values and buy into the importance of this remit.
For groups of 2-15
Our small group Cuba tours are dedicated to providing you with an authentic and unforgettable Cuba tour experience.